Photo: Ryan Benyi, Charles Schiller; Styling: Karen Tack
Make these fun, kid-friendly treats with chocolate-covered snack cakes, assorted candies and chocolate and white icing. They're perfect for birthday parties or after-school snacks,
- You'll need:
- Chocolate and vanilla icing
- Assorted candy such as candy corn, M&M's (regular and Minis), Mike and Ike candies, Mentos and Fruit Roll-Ups
- Chocolate-covered snack cakes (such as Yodels)
- Assemble critters:
- 1. Use icing to attach Mike and Ike candies or M&M's to cake bottoms for feet.
- 2. Stick M&M's Minis to critters' backs. Make horns with candy corn and eyes with M&M's or Mentos. Pipe or attach M&M's Minis to make pupils.
- 3. Cut Fruit Roll-Up into tongue shapes; attach to cakes. Pipe teeth.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note