Colorful Christmas Pâté
Yield: 2 cups
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4-ounce) package feta cheese
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh parsley sprigs
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, divided
- 3/4 cup oil-packed dried tomatoes, drained
- Line a 2 1/2-cup mold or bowl with plastic wrap, leaving a 1" overhang around edges. Set aside.
- Beat cheeses at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy; set aside. Combine basil and next 3 ingredients in container of an electric blender; add 2 cloves garlic. Cover and process until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides; remove from blender, and set aside.
- Combine tomatoes and remaining garlic clove in container of electric blender; process until smooth.
- Spoon one-third of cream cheese mixture into prepared mold, spreading evenly; spread with basil mixture. Spoon one-third of cream cheese mixture over basil mixture, spreading evenly; spread with tomato mixture. Spread remaining cream cheese mixture over tomato mixture. Cover and chill at least 4 hours.
- Unmold pâté onto a serving platter; peel off plastic wrap. Serve with baguette slices or assorted crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers