Colleen's Garlic and Greens Soup (Vegan)
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 bulb(s) garlic minced
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 1 bunch(es) greens (kale, collards...) chopped
- 4 potatoes, Yukon Gold chopped
- 8 cup(s) water
- 1 cube(s) vegetable bouillon
- 1 tablespoon(s) rice wine vinegar
- Saute garlic and onion in olive oil until translucent and golden. Add greens and saute until wilted. Add potatoes, water, and bouillon cube; cook approximately 25 minutes or until done. Taste and season with salt and pepper as necessary. Drizzle rice wine vinegar over before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Colleen's Garlic and Greens Soup (Vegan) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews