Yield: Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 2 cups chopped cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 (16-ounce) packages frozen chopped collard greens
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen seasoning blend
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) can black-eyed peas, drained
- Saute chopped ham in hot oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add chicken broth and remaining ingredients; bring greens mixture to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 25 minutes.
- NOTE: For testing purposes only, we used McKenzie's Seasoning Blend.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables