Community Recipe from
- 1 bunch(es) collard greens (about 1 lb) rinsed and chopped
- 1 whole(s) yellow onion diced
- 2 clove(s) garlic diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 3/4 cup(s) vegetable broth
- 4 whole(s) medium tomatoes (or 14 oz can) diced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 1. Saute onions and garlic in olive oil.
- 2. Add vegetable broth and collard greens and cover. Allow to cook for about 6-8 minutes, until greens are slightly soft.
- 3. Add remaining ingredients; cook another 6-8 minutes until greens are done, stirring.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Collard Greens Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes