• Remove stems and center ribs from greens and discard.
• Cut the greens into bite-sized strips.
• Cook up your bacon; I like mine crispy. Chop it up and set it aside.
• Chop up your onion and put it in the pan with the oil for about 2 minutes until soft.
• Add all the rest of your ingredients except the bacon and let it cook for half an hour or until the liquid is pretty much gone.
• Add your bacon and dish up.
This recipe is from Mom Around Town at http://www.momaroundtown.com/2011/03/04/gimme-that-green-goodness—collard-greens-that-is/.
Go to full version of