Coleslaw with Ramen Noodles
Sweet and crunchy coleslaw - this coleslaw is always a hit!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) Light Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup(s) Cider Vinegar
- 32 ounce(s) Bagged Coleslaw Mix
- 1 bunch(es) Scallions diced
- 1/2 cup(s) Sliced Almonds
- 1/3 cup(s) Sunflower Seeds
- 1 package(s) Ramen Noodles
- Day before mix sugar, oil, and vinegar. Break up Ramen Noodles. Next day - 30 minutes before toss remaining ingredients with dressing and serve!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by trueblonde03 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note