Coleslaw with Apple and Yogurt Dressing
- 8 cup(s) shredded red and green cabbage shredded
- 12 ounce(s) bag of broccoli slaw mix
- 1/2 cup(s) carrots shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) scallions ( about 4 ) thinly sliced
- 1 cup(s) non-fat greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon(s) distilled white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic, kosher salt , freshly ground pepper grated
- 1 whole(s) green apple cored
- Combine red and greed babbages, broccoli slaw, carrots, and scallions in a large bowl. Toss to mix well.
- Whisk yogurt, mayonnaise,vinegar, lemon juice, and garlic in a medium bowl until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper. DO AHEAD: Slaw mixture and dressing can be made 8 hours ahead. Cover seperately and chill.
- No more then 20 minutes before serving, cut core from apple and cut apple into matchstick-size pieces. Add apple to slaw mixture and toss to evenly incorporte, Add dress ( adding earlier will result in a soggy slaw ) and toss to evenly coat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by shr99lr and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note