For a quick side, nothing beats this easy Coleslaw that starts with a preshredded mix.
This recipe goes with Brisket Shooters
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 (10-oz.) package shredded coleslaw mix
- Whisk together mayonnaise, green onions, sugar, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Add coleslaw mix, and toss to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note