Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) light sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup(s) white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 4 stalk(s) celery sliced thin diagonally
- 2 medium carrots coarsley grated
- 6 cup(s) green cabbage (almost 2 lbs) shredded
- 3 cup(s) red cabbage (almost 1 lb) shredded
- Now, don't do what I did the first time and buy a whole cabbage and try to "shred" it yourself. It's a nightmare.Just give into temptation and buy pre-shredded cabbage. Or buy a shredder... do they have shredders? Is that a real thing? I don't know. Anyway.
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and toss.
- BAM! Shortest recipe ever.
- Then let it chill for as long as possible (ideally four-ish hours) and then voila!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kaytivstheworld and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Coleslaw Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes