Cole Slaw Salad
appx. 176 calories
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) sesame oil
- 1/3 cup(s) rice vinegar
- drops stevia
- 1 tablespoon(s) ginger
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 bag(s) cole slaw mix
- 1 package(s) ramen noodles (chicken)
- 1 cup(s) coasly chopped brocoli
- 1 cup(s) coasly chopped red pepper
- 3-4 bunch(es) green onions
- Dressing: combine sesame oil, rice vinegar, stevia, ginger & soy sauce together in a salad shaker bottle.
- Combine remaining ingrediants together. Add dressing and ramen noodles right before serving
This recipe is a personal recipe added by THockstad and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cole Slaw Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads