Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) buttermilk
- 2 1/2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) white vinager
- 1/2` teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 8 cup(s) cabbage finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) carrots shredded
- 2 tablespoon(s) onions minced
- chopped cabbage and carrots into fine pieces, about the size of rice.
- combine first 8 ingredients in bowl. beat and set aside.
- add cabbage, carrots & onions. Mix and refrigerate at least two hours before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by crogers46 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cole Slaw Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes