Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bag(s) cabbage with carrots
- 1 package(s) Ramen noodles broken up, save spice packet
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 cup(s) sunflower seeds or toasted almonds
- 1/2 cup(s) canola oil
- 1/4 cup(s) cider vingar
- 1 package(s) seasoning packet from Ramen noodles
- Mix together all salad ingredients together then mix up the dressing and add to the cole slaw. One batch of this will feed probably 6 people, so you can just do more batches for however many you end up having. I don't put the dressing on until the last minute because eventually the noodles won't stay crunchy. You could porbably do it an hour or so ahead and keep it in the refrigerator.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gigimuirheid and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cole Slaw Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads