Cold Spiced Pomegranate Sipper
More From Southern Living
Stand: 30 Minutes
Chill: 2 Hours
- 1 (2 1/2-inch-long) cinnamon stick
- 5 whole cloves
- 5 thin fresh ginger slices
- 2 (16-oz.) bottles refrigerated 100% pomegranate juice
- 4 cups white grape juice
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- Garnishes: pineapple chunks, orange rind curls
- 1. Cook cinnamon stick, cloves, and ginger in a Dutch oven over medium heat, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes or until cinnamon is fragrant.
- 2. Gradually stir in juices. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer 15 minutes. Pour mixture through a wire-mesh strainer into a heat-proof pitcher; discard solids.
- 3. Let stand 30 minutes. Cover and chill 2 hours. Store in refrigerator up to 2 days. Stir and serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice and Welch's 100% White Grape Juice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This