- 8 ounces dried soba noodles
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 English cucumber, halved and sliced
- 1 medium carrot, cut into 2-in. matchsticks
- 1 chunk daikon (about 6 oz.), cut into 2-in. matchsticks
- 1 red bell pepper, halved and sliced thinly
- 1 yellow bell pepper, halved and sliced thinly
- 4 green onions, sliced diagonally
- calories 81
- caloriesfromfat 9 %
- protein 3 g
- fat 0.8 g
- satfat 0.0 g
- carbohydrate 16 g
- fiber 1.1 g
- sodium 207 mg
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Cook soba as package directs. Drain, cool, and pat dry with towels.
Mix soy sauce, mirin, vinegar, sesame oil, and sugar in a small bowl.
Combine noodles and vegetables in a large serving bowl. Pour half the dressing over noodles, tossing well to coat. Serve with remaining dressing on the side.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per 1-cup serving without extra dressing.