It was quick and easy to make. I'd cut the vinegar in half. You could substitute another meat or tofu in this and it would still be pretty good. It's a good base.
Cold Soba Noodles with Turkey
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 371
- Calories from fat: 25%
- Fat: 10.1g
- Saturated fat: 1.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3.6g
- Protein: 33.3g
- Carbohydrate: 39.2g
- Fiber: 2.6g
- Cholesterol: 83mg
- Iron: 3.3mg
- Sodium: 746mg
- Calcium: 48mg
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
- 6 ounces uncooked soba noodles
- 3 cups chopped skinned cooked turkey
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chopped unsalted, dry-roasted peanuts
- To prepare dressing, combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
- To prepare salad, cook soba noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Combine soba noodles, turkey, and remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle dressing over salad, tossing gently to coat. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note