Cold Roasted Tenderloin of Beef with Creamy Horseradish Sauce
More From Oxmoor House
Total: 2 Hours, 10 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 3/4 -5-lb. trimmed and tied beef tenderloin
- Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- Garnish: fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1. Preheat oven to 500°. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; rub mixture over beef. Place beef in a large pan.
- 2. Bake at 500° for 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°. Bake for 30 more minutes or until a meat thermometer registers 140° or until desired degree of doneness. Remove from oven, and cool until room temperature (1 hour).
- 3. Meanwhile, prepare Creamy Horseradish Sauce.
- 4. Wrap beef in plastic wrap; chill overnight. Cut roast into 1/2-inch slices; arrange slices on a serving platter. Garnish, if desired. Serve with Creamy Horseradish Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This