- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 3/4 -5-lb. trimmed and tied beef tenderloin
- Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- Garnish: fresh rosemary sprigs
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 500°. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; rub mixture over beef. Place beef in a large pan.
Bake at 500° for 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°. Bake for 30 more minutes or until a meat thermometer registers 140° or until desired degree of doneness. Remove from oven, and cool until room temperature (1 hour).
Meanwhile, prepare Creamy Horseradish Sauce.
Wrap beef in plastic wrap; chill overnight. Cut roast into 1/2-inch slices; arrange slices on a serving platter. Garnish, if desired. Serve with Creamy Horseradish Sauce.