Skipped the pine nuts and arugula, added a scoop or two of ricotta cheese with the pesto, and it was pretty good. Not stellar, but good enough for a lunch or two.
Cold Pesto Pasta Salad
Photo: Con Poulos
More From Real Simple
Other: 15 Minutes
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat pasta
- 1/2 cup arugula
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 1 tablespoon goat cheese, crumbled
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain, rinse under cold water, and transfer to a medium bowl. Add the arugula, nuts, tomatoes, and pesto and toss. Transfer to a plate and top with the cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes