Cold Peanut Noodles with Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) fresh Chinese noodles (4 cups cooked)
- 3 1/2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoon(s) roasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) sesame seed paste
- 6 tablespoon(s) creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) chile-garlic sauce
- 2 cup(s) cooked chicken breasts shredded
- 1 cup(s) bean sprouts
- 1 cup(s) carrots in thin strips
- 3 green onions in thin strips
- 1/2 English cucumber in thin 2" strips
- 1/4 cup(s) roasted peanuts chopped
- Cook, drain and rinse noodles.
- Combine dressing ingredients together in medium bowl until smooth.
- Pile noodles in center of bowl-shaped serving platter. Arrange toppings around noodles. Pour dressing over noodles and sprinkle with peanuts.
- Toss at table until noodles are coated and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ebelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note