Cold Peanut Noodles with Chicken
Tasty warm-weather main-dish salad; vegetable toppings can be varied depending on what is in season. (From newspaper clipping)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) fresh Chinese noodles (4 cups cooked)
- 3 1/2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoon(s) roasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) sesame seed paste
- 6 tablespoon(s) creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) chile-garlic sauce
- 2 cup(s) cooked chicken breasts shredded
- 1 cup(s) bean sprouts
- 1 cup(s) carrots in thin strips
- 3 green onions in thin strips
- 1/2 English cucumber in thin 2" strips
- 1/4 cup(s) roasted peanuts chopped
- Cook, drain and rinse noodles.
- Combine dressing ingredients together in medium bowl until smooth.
- Pile noodles in center of bowl-shaped serving platter. Arrange toppings around noodles. Pour dressing over noodles and sprinkle with peanuts.
- Toss at table until noodles are coated and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ebelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note