This is absolutely fabulous! Great for a hot summer day. Very colorful. I served it in clear wine goblets. The marinade is so good you won't want to waste any of it.
Cold Marinated Shrimp and Avocados
If making this ahead, get all the ingredients (except the avocados) ready to combine; place in individual zip-top plastic bags, and store in the refrigerator. Once you arrive at your destination, peel and chop the avocados; gently stir together up to 2 hours before serving, and chill.
More From Southern Living
Chill Time: 1 Hour
- 1 pound large cooked, peeled shrimp
- 2 medium avocados, chopped
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- Lime Vinaigrette
- Garnishes: fresh cilantro leaves, red onion slices
- 1. Combine first 5 ingredients. Gently stir in Lime Vinaigrette to coat. Cover and chill at least 1 hour. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note