Cold Fruit Cereal
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup(s) skim milk
- 1/4 cup(s) nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup(s) orange juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 whole(s) apple peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) mixed fruit (optional) chopped
- 1. Combine the oats, milk, and yogurt in a medium bowl. Let stand for 5 minutes to allow the oats to soften.
- 2. Stir in the orange juice, honey, apple, and mixed fruit, if using. Mix well. Serve cold.
- Nutrition per Serving
- Calories 200 * Fat 1 g * Fiber 3 g * Protein 6 g * Carbohydrates 44 g
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bstrubel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cold Fruit Cereal Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch