Cold Chicken Casserole
The kids love this and ask for it often.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- whole chicken boiled and cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 stalk(s) of celery choppedcelery chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- mayonnaise to taste
- 1 can(s) Chinese vegetables drained
- 1 can(s) sliced water chestnuts cut up
- 1 can(s) Chinese noodles
- Combine chicken, celery, spices and mayonnaise. Stir together and add vegetables and water chestnuts. Stir. Add Chineese noodles and stir carefully. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Paparazzi and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cold Chicken Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes