- 1 (16-ounce) can French-style green beans, well drained
- 1 (16-ounce) can cut green beans, well drained
- 1 (16-ounce) can wax beans, well drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can red kidney beans, well drained
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red or green pepper
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
How to Make It
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; toss lightly.
Combine vinegar, oil, sugar, salt, and pepper in a small mixing bowl, stirring well. Pour over beans; mix lightly. Cover and marinate in refrigerator overnight.
Oxmoor House Homestyle Recipes