Cola Chicken Wings
- 1 pound(s) chicken wings
- 1 can(s) coca cola
- 1/2 whole(s) medium onion chopped
- 4 slice(s) fresh ginger
- 3 clove(s) garlic sliced
- 5 piece(s) dried red chili
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) sherry or chinese cooking wine
- 1. Heat a non-stick skillet with 2tbsp vegetable oil, fry on both sides until they turn to light brown, then remove the wings and set them aside.
- 2. Heat the skillet with 1tbso oil, and fry the dried red chilies, onion, and garlic for 15-20 seconds. Return the wings and add the cola, soy sauce, and cooking wine. Bring the mixture to a boil, add the sliced ginger. Lower the heat and simmer it with a lid.
- 3. Stir the wings about every 5min, after about 15-20min or the liquid remains little, higher the heat and stir fry the wings, prevent the wings from getting burnt carefully, when the sauce becomes sticky, turn off the heat, and you are ready to serve! Enjoy!!!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by theMokeyKing and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note