Cola Baked Ham With Applesauce Aspic
- 1 (12-pound) fully cooked ham
- 1 (67.6-ounce) bottle cola-flavored carbonated beverage
- 1 (28-ounce) bottle ginger ale
- 1 cup fine dry breadcrumbs
- Applesauce Aspic
- Place ham, cola, and ginger ale in a large stockpot. Bring to a boil . Reduce heat; cover and simmer over low heat 4 hours or until tender. Remove ham to a shallow roasting pan; cool.
- Carefully remove tough outer layer of skin from ham. Pat fat portion of ham with breadcrumbs. Bake at 325° for 20 minutes or until breadcrumbs are lightly browned. Transfer ham to a serving platter, and let cool 20 minutes before slicing. Garnish with Applesauce Aspic.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This