Cola Baked Ham With Applesauce Aspic
Yield: 24 servings
- 1 (12-pound) fully cooked ham
- 1 (67.6-ounce) bottle cola-flavored carbonated beverage
- 1 (28-ounce) bottle ginger ale
- 1 cup fine dry breadcrumbs
- Applesauce Aspic
- Place ham, cola, and ginger ale in a large stockpot. Bring to a boil . Reduce heat; cover and simmer over low heat 4 hours or until tender. Remove ham to a shallow roasting pan; cool.
- Carefully remove tough outer layer of skin from ham. Pat fat portion of ham with breadcrumbs. Bake at 325° for 20 minutes or until breadcrumbs are lightly browned. Transfer ham to a serving platter, and let cool 20 minutes before slicing. Garnish with Applesauce Aspic.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes