Coffee Whipped Cream
This recipe goes with Profiteroles with Coffee Whipped Cream
Yield: Makes about 2 cups
More From Southern Living
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Stir together coffee liqueur and instant espresso until blended. Beat heavy cream at medium-high speed with an electric mixer until foamy. Add liqueur mixture and powdered sugar, and beat until soft peaks form.
- Note: We tested with Kahlúa coffee liqueur.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts