- 1/2 cup Friendly Farms Heavy Whipping Cream
- 5.29 ounces Choceur Dark Chocolate Bar, broken into squares
- 7.05 ounces Choceur European Chocolate Coffee & Cream Bar, broken into squares
- 1 cup Southern Grove Chopped Walnuts
- 1/8 cup O'Donnell's Irish Cream (optional)
How to Make It
In a medium saucepan, bring the heavy cream to a boil. Reduce heat and add 6 squares of the dark chocolate and all of the coffee and cream chocolate. Stir until melted.
Remove from heat, stir in the walnuts and Irish Cream.
Refrigerate for 45 minutes or until the chocolate is firm.
Meanwhile, finely grate the remainder of the dark chocolate.
Roll the chocolate mixture into small balls, roll in the grated chocolate. Serve chilled.