- 2/3 cup store-bought good-quality caramel sauce
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/3 cup chunky old-fashioned peanut butter
- 1 pt. coffee ice cream or frozen yogurt
- 1 cup sweetened whipped cream
- 1/4 cup chopped salted roasted peanuts
- 1 teaspoon whole roasted coffee beans, crushed
- calories 484
- caloriesfromfat 60 %
- protein 9.7 g
- fat 32 g
- satfat 14 g
- carbohydrate 40 g
- fiber 1.7 g
- sodium 569 mg
- cholesterol 107 mg
How to Make It
Put caramel sauce and salt in a small saucepan and heat over medium heat until sauce is warm but not boiling and salt dissolves, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in peanut butter until incorporated.
Scoop 1/2 cup ice cream into each bowl. Top each with 1/4 cup caramel sauce, 1/4 cup whipped cream, 1 tbsp. peanuts, and a sprinkling of coffee beans.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.