I made this a month or so ago and it was absolutely delicious. This will definitely become a staple in my recipe book!
Coffee-Rubbed Skirt Steak
More From Southern Living
Total: 50 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon finely ground chicory coffee
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 (1 1/2-lb.) boneless skirt, flank, or tri-tip steaks
- Fresh fruit salsa
- Lime wedges
- 1. Preheat grill to 400° to 450° (high) heat. Stir together first 5 ingredients; rub over steaks. Let stand 30 minutes.
- 2. Grill, covered with grill lid, 3 to 5 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut across the grain into thin strips; serve with salsa and lime wedges.
- Note: We tested with Community Coffee Ground Coffee & Chicory and Whole Foods Pineapple-Mango salsa.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This