Great coffee rub that is simple and really delivers great taste. Use it on any meat for grilling.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) Espresso blend freshly ground coffee
- 2 teaspoon(s) Golden brown sugar (packed)
- 2 teaspoon(s) Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Fine sea salt
- Mix all ingredients in small bowl. Apply rub to meat atleast 20 minutes prior to cooking. This can be made up to a week prior but needs to be stored in an airtight container. For best results make rub day of meal.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jcraine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note