I love this recipe because it is sooo easy and has so few ingredients. Its easy to whip up quickly as an appetizer for guests. And its good!
This recipe is perfect for entertaining and will easily double. We do recommend baking one recipe at a time so the Brie will stay nice and soft.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 28 Minutes
Stand: 10 Minutes
- 3/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 (8.5-oz.) Brie rounds
- 1/4 cup Homemade Coffee Liqueur*
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Crackers or chocolate wafers
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan 8 to 10 minutes or until toasted and fragrant.
- 2. Meanwhile, trim and discard rind from top of each Brie round, leaving a 1/4-inch border. Place each Brie round in a shallow ovenproof serving dish.
- 3. Stir together Homemade Coffee Liqueur and brown sugar in small bowl until blended. Pour mixture over Brie rounds.
- 4. Bake at 350° for 18 to 20 minutes or until cheese bubbles on top. Sprinkle with pecans. Let stand 10 minutes. Serve with crackers or chocolate wafers.
- *Store-bought coffee liqueur may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note