Coffee Liqueur Ganache Icing
This recipe goes with Chocolate Cake IV
More From Southern Living
Stand: 45 Minutes
- 3 (4-ounce) bittersweet chocolate baking bars, finely chopped
- 1 1/4 cups whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- Place chocolate in a bowl.
- Heat cream in a small saucepan over medium heat just until cream begins to boil. Pour over chocolate in bowl, stirring until smooth. Stir in butter and liqueur. Let stand 45 minutes or until spreading consistency.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Kahlúa coffee liqueur.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts