I made this without the coffee liquor and contrary to the other reviews, I found this ganache to be perfect. Just make sure that you leave it IN THE REFRIGERATOR during the chilling time and not just at room temperature.
Coffee Liqueur Ganache Icing
More From Southern Living
Stand: 45 Minutes
- 3 (4-ounce) bittersweet chocolate baking bars, finely chopped
- 1 1/4 cups whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 1. Place chocolate in a bowl.
- 2. Heat cream in a small saucepan over medium heat just until cream begins to boil. Pour over chocolate in bowl, stirring until smooth. Stir in butter and liqueur. Let mixture stand 45 minutes or until spreading consistency.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Kahlúa for coffee liqueur.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts