The 12 oz is correct. Although it's hard to get it to set up enough to spread on the cake. Maybe I didn't wait long enough. Use semi-sweet chocolate next time if you like it sweeter!
Coffee Liqueur Ganache Icing
More From Southern Living
Stand: 45 Minutes
- 3 (4-ounce) bittersweet chocolate baking bars, finely chopped
- 1 1/4 cups whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 1. Place chocolate in a bowl.
- 2. Heat cream in a small saucepan over medium heat just until cream begins to boil. Pour over chocolate in bowl, stirring until smooth. Stir in butter and liqueur. Let mixture stand 45 minutes or until spreading consistency.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Kahlúa for coffee liqueur.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts