Coffee Liqueur Barbecue Sauce
More From Southern Living
Cool: 30 Minutes
- 1 (8-oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup Homemade Coffee Liqueur*
- 1/4 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper (optional)
- 1. Whisk together first 8 ingredients and, if desired, crushed red pepper in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat; reduce heat to low, and simmer, whisking occasionally, 5 to 6 minutes or until slightly thickened. Cool completely before serving (about 30 minutes). Store in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 7 days.
- *Store-bought coffee liqueur may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This