- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla gelato
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz.) prepared espresso
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz.) coffee liqueur (such as Kahlúa)
How to Make It
Combine cream, powdered sugar, cocoa, and vanilla in a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until stiff peaks form, 7 to 8 minutes.
Divide gelato between 2 small dessert cups. Drizzle evenly with espresso and coffee liqueur. Top evenly with chocolate whipped cream.