Coffee-Kissed Baked Bananas
- 4 firm ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup coffee liqueur
- Peel bananas; cut in half crosswise, then lengthwise. Place in an 11- x 7-inch baking dish.
- Combine butter, lemon rind, and lemon juice; drizzle over bananas. Sprinkle with brown sugar, and drizzle with liqueur.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This