- 1 quart chilled Coffee Concentrate*
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Dash of salt
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream
- Garnishes: whipped cream, freshly grated nutmeg
How to Make It
Whisk together 1 quart Coffee Concentrate and next 3 ingredients.
Scoop vanilla and chocolate ice creams into a punch bowl; add Coffee Concentrate mixture, gently stirring until ice cream slightly melts. Serve punch in glass mugs. Garnish, if desired.
*Strong brewed coffee may be substituted for Coffee Concentrate.