Coffee-Glazed Ham with Red Eye Gravy
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 10 Minutes
- 1 (8- to 10-lb.) bone-in, fully cooked smoked ham half
- 2 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 cups freshly brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Garnishes: fresh herbs, kumquats
- Remove skin from ham, if present, and trim fat to 1/4" thickness. Place ham in a lightly greased broiler pan. Combine sugar and hot coffee in a medium bowl, stirring until sugar dissolves; pour over ham.
- Bake at 350° for 2 1/2 hours or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 140°, basting every 20 minutes. Transfer ham from pan to a serving platter. Cover and keep warm. Pour drippings into a 4-cup glass measuring cup; let stand 10 minutes. Pour off and discard fat; stir cream into remaining drippings. Serve gravy with ham. Garnish platter, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes