- 2 (1-quart) cartons commercial refrigerated eggnog
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup Kahlúa or other coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Ground cinnamon
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; beat at low speed of an electric mixer until coffee granules dissolve. Stir in brandy and Kahlúa; chill 1 to 2 hours. Pour into a punch bowl.
Combine whipping cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla; beat at high speed until stiff peaks form. Dollop whipped cream onto punch; sprinkle lightly with additional cinnamon.