Coffee Cup Cake
Community Recipe from
- 3 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1.5 tablespoon(s) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 whole(s) egg
- 3 tablespoon(s) milk
- 3 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 dash(es) vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoon(s) chocolate chips
- (1) Mix flour, sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder in a mug.
- (2) Add egg and whisk. Add milk, vegetable oil and vanilla extract. Whisk again.
- (3) Stir in chocolate chips.
- (4) Place mug in microwave and heat for 3 mins on high.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kttyk713 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes