Coffee Cup Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1.5 tablespoon(s) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 whole(s) egg
- 3 tablespoon(s) milk
- 3 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 dash(es) vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoon(s) chocolate chips
- (1) Mix flour, sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder in a mug.
- (2) Add egg and whisk. Add milk, vegetable oil and vanilla extract. Whisk again.
- (3) Stir in chocolate chips.
- (4) Place mug in microwave and heat for 3 mins on high.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kttyk713 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note