Did you know that the creamer you use in your coffee isn't even made with dairy?! This creamer is a perfect balance of sweet and creamy. Not just sweet, like the store bought creamers. I really spoil myself with this one! It's hard to go back to just sugar and milk...
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 8-10 ounce(s) Milk
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) Vanilla Extract
- * I use an old store bought creamer container, that I wash and re-use *
- Use a funnel for whatever container you choose to use.
- Open the can of sweetened condensed milk and scoop all of the contents out directly into the funnel.
- Let the sweetened condensed milk slowly make it's way through the funnel.
- Measure out 8 to 10 ounces of milk (whatever type you like, but I use 2%).
- 8 ounces if you like it sweeter, 10 ounces if you like it not so sweet.
- Pour in the milk and the vanilla.
- Shake well! And before each use!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by HopeFull and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note