Coffee Cream Cheese Frosting
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 tablespoon(s) evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) confectioners' sugar
- 4 teaspoon(s) instant coffee grounds or ground espresso beans
- In a medium bowl beat together the cream cheese and evaporated milk until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat until desired spreading consistency is achieved.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by humboldt29 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Coffee Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings