Coffee Cream Cheese Frosting
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 tablespoon(s) evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) confectioners' sugar
- 4 teaspoon(s) instant coffee grounds or ground espresso beans
- In a medium bowl beat together the cream cheese and evaporated milk until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat until desired spreading consistency is achieved.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by humboldt29 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Coffee Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings