Yield: 12 servings (serving size: 1 slice)
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 9 Hours
Amount per serving
- Calories: 211
- Fat: 7.0g
- Saturated fat: 3.4g
- Protein: 8.2g
- Carbohydrate: 27.8g
- Cholesterol: 53mg
- Iron: 0.7mg
- Sodium: 286mg
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Calcium: 90mg
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie stick margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8-ounce) block 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) block fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 2 1/2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1/3 cup fat-free sour cream
- 3 large egg whites
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Coat a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray. Combine graham cracker crumbs and next 3 ingredients, and stir well. Firmly press crumb mixture into bottom and 2 inches up sides of pan; set pan aside.
- Combine 2/3 cup sugar and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at high speed until blended. Combine milk and coffee granules; stir well. Add milk mixture and sour cream to cream cheese mixture; beat until smooth.
- Beat egg whites at high speed with a mixer until soft peaks form. Gradually add 1/4 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff peaks form. Gently fold egg white mixture into cheese mixture.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake at 300° for 1 hour or until almost set. Turn oven off; loosen cheesecake from sides of pan using a narrow metal spatula or knife. Let cheesecake stand in oven with door slightly open for 1 hour. Remove cheesecake from oven; cover and chill 8 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cakes/Frostings