This snowy Saturday morning was perfect with this bacon. Outstanding!
Coffee and Brown Sugar Bacon
Photo: Annabelle Breakey; Styling: Randy Mon
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 144
- Calories from fat: 49%
- Protein: 4.9g
- Fat: 7.8g
- Saturated fat: 2.8g
- Carbohydrate: 14g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Sodium: 259mg
- Cholesterol: 13mg
- 1 pound thick-cut bacon
- 1 tablespoon ground coffee
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons freshly brewed coffee
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Line a rimmed baking pan with parchment or waxed paper and set a flat rack on top.
- 2. Lay bacon strips on rack, overlapping slightly if needed. Sprinkle top of strips evenly with ground coffee. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and brewed coffee, stirring just to blend to a paste. Brush top of strips with half of sugar mixture.
- 3. Bake 15 minutes. Turn bacon over and brush with remaining sugar glaze. Bake until crispy, 10 minutes more.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch