- 1 1/3 cups 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup "measures-like-sugar" calorie-free sweetener (such as Splenda)
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 2 1/2 cups berries (such as raspberries, blueberries, or sliced strawberries)
- 20 gingersnaps
- calories 253
- caloriesfromfat 0.0 %
- fat 14.1 g
- satfat 4.1 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 11.2 g
- carbohydrate 20.3 g
- fiber 1.8 g
- cholesterol 42 mg
- iron 1.3 mg
- sodium 153 mg
- calcium 139 mg
How to Make It
Line a 4-cup coeur à la crème mold with a double layer of damp cheesecloth; allow cheesecloth to extend over edge of mold.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth.
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a saucepan; let stand 1 minute. Cook over low heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat; cool slightly. Add 1/4 cup cheese mixture to gelatin mixture, stirring with a whisk; add to remaining cheese mixture in processor, and process 1 minute.
Spoon cheese mixture into prepared mold. Fold cheesecloth over top of cheese mixture; place mold in a shallow dish, and chill at least 12 hours.
Unfold cheesecloth, and invert cheese mixture onto a serving plate; remove cheesecloth. Serve with berries and gingersnaps.
carbo rating: 18