1. Line a 4-cup coeur à la crème mold with a double layer of damp cheesecloth; allow cheesecloth to extend over edge of mold.
2. Combine first 5 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth.
3. Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a saucepan; let stand 1 minute. Cook over low heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat; cool slightly. Add 1/4 cup cheese mixture to gelatin mixture, stirring with a whisk; add to remaining cheese mixture in processor, and process 1 minute.
4. Spoon cheese mixture into prepared mold. Fold cheesecloth over top of cheese mixture; place mold in a shallow dish, and chill at least 12 hours.
5. Unfold cheesecloth, and invert cheese mixture onto a serving plate; remove cheesecloth. Serve with berries and gingersnaps.
carbo rating: 18