Cod, Artichoke, and White Bean Dip
Recipe published in Coastal Living magazine Dec/Jan 2010
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 clove(s) Garlic Coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) Fresh rosemary Chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 14 oz. can artichokes Rinsed and drained
- 1 15 oz. can white or navy beans Rinsed and drained
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Cayenne pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) Lemon zest
- 3 tablespoon(s) Fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 pound(s) Cod or other mild white fish Cooked
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper To taste
- Garnish: fresh lemon slices, fresh rosemary sprigs
- Process garlic and 1 teaspoon rosemary in a food processor until finely chopped. Add olive oil and next 5 ingredients; process until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Add cod, salt, and black pepper; pulse just until well blended. Garnish, if desired. Makes 2 cups.
- For extra flavor, grill or smoke the fish
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MaryannWimberly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cod, Artichoke, and White Bean Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads