coconut tapioca pudding
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 large egg
- 1 can(s) coconut milk (13.5 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) quick cooking tapioca
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup(s) sweetened shredded coconut
- 5 1/2 ounce(s) pineapple chunks drained and cut into smaller pieces
- 1. In a medium saucepan, lightly beat egg. Add coconut milk, milk, sugar, and tapioca; whisk to combine. Set aside, at least 5 minutes, until tapioca is slightly softened.
- 2. Stirring constantly, bring mixture to a boil over medium heat; stir in vanilla. Transfer mixture to a bowl; cover with plastic wrap. Let cool until no longer hot, about 30 minutes. Refrigerate until cold, 2-3 hours.
- 3. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350F. Spread coconut in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Toast tossing once or twice, until golden 10-15 minutes; let cool.
- 4. Just before serving, whisk pudding to loosen. Divide among four serving glasses; top with pineapple and toasted coconut.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lec2003 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
coconut tapioca pudding Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts