More From Coastal Living
Stand: 25 Minutes
Cool: 30 Minutes
Chill: 2 Hours
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking tapioca
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 (13.66-ounce) cans coconut milk
- 1/4 cup coconut rum or white rum
- 1/2 cup pureed mango
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 vanilla bean, split
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons white sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons black sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon instant nonfat dry milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- Kiwifruit, strawberries, blueberries
- 8 (8-ounce) canning jars
- 1. Combine first 4 ingredients and 3/4 cup water in a medium saucepan. Let stand 5 minutes. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, just until mixture comes to a full boil. Remove from heat; let stand 20 minutes. (Do not stir.) Cover and chill.
- 2. Combine mango puree, egg yolks, and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat. Scrape vanilla bean seeds into mixture, whisking to combine. Cook, stirring constantly, 5 to 7 minutes or until mixture thickens and a thermometer registers 160°. Remove from heat; whisk in butter. Cover and chill.
- 3. Preheat oven to 350°. Combine brown sugar and next 5 ingredients in a bowl. Add melted butter, stirring until crumbly, and spread onto a parchment paperlined baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, and crumble.
- 4. Layer tapioca pudding, mango mixture, fruit, and sesame crumble in canning jars. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This