Coconut Shrimp with Sweet & Spicy Dipping Sauce
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup(s) BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut
- 1 package(s) SHAKE 'N BAKE Extra Crispy Seasoned Coating Mix
- 24 uncooked large shrimp (1 lb.), peeled, deveined
- 1/2 cup(s) apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon(s) GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) hot pepper sauce
- HEAT oven to 400ºF.
- BEAT egg in shallow bowl. Combine coconut and coating mix in separate shallow bowl.
- DIP shrimp, 1 at a time, in egg, then in coconut mixture, turning to evenly coat each shrimp. Place on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- BAKE 10 to 12 min. or until shrimp are tender. Meanwhile, microwave remaining ingredients in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 sec. or until heated through.
- SERVE shrimp with sauce.
- kraft kitchens tips
- SHORTCUT Only 2 ingredients are need to coat the shrimp. No messy frying in oil, just bake for 12 minutes.
- SUBSTITUTE. Substitute sriracha sauce for the hot pepper sauce. Sriracha sauce is a type of Thai hot sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MaryannWimberly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Coconut Shrimp with Sweet & Spicy Dipping Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers